Friday, August 19, 2011

The Whitneys Say Goodbye Boise

Well, it's that time. Bryan and I have packed everything up into the front room to load into the car tomorrow morning. I have mixed feelings. I am happy to go back to Utah for a year because I've really missed friends and family. Today, I was driving to a friend's house to unload all our leftover food on her and a bunch of memories of driving on that road with Bryan popped into my head of the specific places we were going and the like. That made me a little sad to go-- we've made a lot of good memories here. In the above picture we are out late watching the Perseids meteor shower a week or so ago (Bryan saw four and I saw zero, I guess I just was never looking the right way). However, life moves on. It'll be good to go back to Provo for a year and have that time to be surrounded by loved ones.
Here is a picture of probably only half the stuff we have to load into the car and car top carrier that was so graciously loaned to us by my half-sister, Stacey.

It's hard to believe that it is time to leave but I think we're ready. So, goodbye Boise! We've had a great summer here!

3 comments: