Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So Long, Farewell

This weekend our friends David, Weston and Alicia came up to Boise for a visit. David and Weston are moving in a week across the country so its unlikely that we'll see them even as often as we could with us in Idaho and them in Utah. We had a fun time going to the Farmer's Market, eating a lot of food, adoring Callie and playing one million games. It was sad to see them go. Hopefully Alicia can visit some, at least. Here are a few pictures I took from their time here.

I am covetous of that shirt. Here is the aforementioned Callie adoring.

Playing "Say Anything" and "Loaded Questions". The boys also played a lot of video games and Alica and I played Skip Bo. For those who have played, are the very low numbered cards blue or purple? This was a very big debate.

David didn't want me to take a picture of him.

For some reason David's abs became a recurring theme in our jokes over the weekend so of course we had to take a picture (clothed).

It was really hard not to spend 100% of the time adoring Callie.

I just wanted to document the video game playing. Poor boys-- they grew up together playing video games and this probably the last time for a long while that they'll all be together doing it. Of course, I'm the one being sentimental here. The boys are probably like, "Uh... yeah. Okay." Oh, boys.

I made this delicious cake. Seriously, this is some of the most moist chocolate cake I have ever made or had.

Anyway, goodbye friends! We will miss you a lot!

Lastly:

This is probably the best thing I've ever found between the couch cushions.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post! I wish you could have gotten a video of David's more high pitched outbursts, or him randomly saying "your mom" at a gas station. But more than that I wish that you guys and Callie were closer : )

    ReplyDelete