Sunday, July 24, 2016

Recap

Does anyone even blog anymore? I kind of forgot about it for a while and was actually surprised my last post was as recent as it was. I'm way too lazy to go back and write posts to account for the last seven months so I'm going to summarize here. Honestly, I'm still even writing so I have some form of journal to account for things we've done as a family. I'm happy if people read it but I recently decided to turn the privacy on the blog back on, as I just think I put too much personal information in here for everyone and anyone to read.

Since we last met (or even a little before):


  • Luke turned 2! We had a small family birthday and were traveling back to Boise to start moving on the actual day. I owe him big time this year. 
  • We moved! So stressful. 
  • We flew out to Maryland for Christmas and were able to see my parents' beautiful new home. The Rudds and Handleys came as well. We got to see Star Wars: the Force Awakens and took a girl's trip to Pittsburgh to see where Lindsay (my sister) lives.
  • We flew back to Utah and Bryan started his new job working on Temple Square. We lived in his mom's basement for 3 months and celebrated a small Valentine's Day there.
  • We sold our home in Boise :(
  • We bought a new home in West Jordan, UT :) 
  • We moved in, unpacked (mostly) and now I feel very much back to my normal self instead of the ball of stress I was for the time we were unsettled.
  • We celebrated St. Patrick's Day and Easter (We rode on the Easter Train in Heber and then spent the weekend in Morgan)
  • We had a small BBQ with Bryan's sister for the 4th of July and enjoyed some fireworks that were going off all over our neighborhood.
  • My family came out for a little reunion and stayed with us. Some of them are still here and I have another sister and her daughters coming to stay this week! 
This list makes it seem like we haven't been very busy but a lot has been going on, especially this month. Now that we're settled I hope I can get back to posting at least about our holidays and other major events. 



No comments:

Post a Comment