Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Whitney Whisk

I was just going to make a little add on to our blog with a page full of recipes that Bryan and I each grew up with. When I decided I wanted to add pictures I realized this would be one long page! So, {drumroll please} I'm proud to introduce The Whitney Whisk. I never really thought I'd make a food blog because I'm mostly good at following recipes, not creating them! I just wanted a place to share our family favorites. I also decided it would be a great opportunity to review great recipes I find online and share them with all of you. Maybe some day I'll be a good enough cook that you'll see something posted up there that I've invented all on my own.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with your creative and colorful Whitney Whisk! You are cute, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete